The UNO Fund — Everyone for Omaha
The UNO Annual Fund is now the UNO Fund.
The University of Nebraska at Omaha has grown tremendously over the past several years. Enrollment is on the rise, campus has expanded, research is being recognized nationally, student involvement continues to expand, and athletic programs have hit new heights. More than ever, students and alumni are proud to call themselves UNO Mavericks.
Now, the UNO Fund lets you make the choice how your donations are best spent at UNO, including:
• Student scholarships that ease the cost of education.
• Faculty recruitment and retention to recruit the state’s best educators and produce the most cutting-edge research.
• Your college’s academic priorities, whether it be new courses, student support programs, special guest lectures, or more.
• The most pressing needs of the university, immediately benefitting student goals and dreams.
• The UNO Alumni Association, which continues to produce award-winning alumni programming and communications.
Donors to any area of the UNO Fund receive a UNO Alumni Card with a gift of $25 or more. Donors to the UNO Fund who give $250 or more each year will be recognized as members of the Century Club in an annual edition of UNO Magazine.
Please consider a gift today to the UNO Fund! Give online today.
For questions regarding the Annual Fund, contact Joel Gehringer at 402-502-4924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.