With a current Alumni Card and picture identification, alumni can access the Dr. C.C. and Mabel L. Criss Library’s many services and resources, including check out of up to 25 books and use its interlibrary loan service for those books it may not have — even out-of-state alumni!
The Alumni Card is available to all UNO Fund donors of $25 or more. To give online, click here.
UNO Fund donors consistently cite library access as their favorite UNO Alumni Card benefit, and no wonder considering some of these Criss Library features and others:
• A collection of more than 780,000 volumes and nearly 2 million microform items.
• An extensive collection of music CDs, videos and maps.
• Numerous electronic sources, including its own catalog and the catalogs of other Nebraska libraries.
• Links to approximately 500 carefully selected sources, available on computers in the library through the new and improved library web site, http://library.unomaha.edu
• More than 100 networked public computers with internet access
• Starbucks Coffee available at the café
• Sushi available on select days
• Private group study room including computer access, large screen monitors and multi-media reproduction software.
Graduates also are eligible to join the UNO Library Friends a non-profit organization that supports continued growth of the Library and helps with various exhibits and events.